October 20th and 21st.
(Your daycare will confirm the date assigned to your child’s cohort)
This year things will be a bit different, but different isn’t necessarily bad!
- All our members will wear face masks, face shields and gloves, and will complete a Covid Assessment before each session.
- Increased time assigned to each child to ensure we are able to sanitize between children
- Social distancing – there will be no physical contact between our staff and the children
- Hand sanitizers and paper towels available at our station so children can sanitize their hands before and after their photos
How it works:
- Fill out the consent form below
- A few days after picture day will receive a link to a personalized secure online gallery
- The gallery will offer multiple options and packages